Monday, February 14, 2011

Day for Lovers - 3rd edition ♥

My Valentine's Days are starting to sound like a broken record, but I haven't changed my mind from last year or the year before that. You don't have to have a lover to love Valentine's Day. So here's my 3rd edition of the things I love.

Today I was eating conversation hearts and the one I read said, "tweet me." Umm, no thanks. I must be getting old because that is NOT what I want my valentine to do someday. Letter writing is a lost art -- love letters, thank you notes, a just because note -- and that's why it's something I love.

I watched this excerpt from the Today Show and cried (in a good way). A handwritten, from-the-heart, charming love letter is better than a tweet any day.



1 comment:

boosting lol said...

It's very great article and i find a nice game plese click this web site.league of legends boost