Thursday, January 28, 2010

"I only know that I love you..." S. O'Hara

Not only do I want this outfit, I secretly want this life. The life that has time to go to the library to read, in a skirt none-the-less. I did venture to the library during one of our snow days and picked up a doozy. All 1000 plus pages of "Gone With the Wind." Have you read it? I'm inching along, slowly, getting lost, wanting to be named Scarlett, live in the South, and have a set of handsome twins vying for my affection (I'm just saying. That would be nice, no?!) . I'll let you know when I finish, if I finish (I have a bad habit of not doing that), but so far I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I haven't read it but I have watched the movie. Does that count for anything?

Nikki said...

Definitely counts... I haven't done that. :)