Friday, January 29, 2010

Hope


found here by Sara Jackson

Someone asked me a question one day that I couldn't answer right away.

If you could give something to every person in the world what would it be?

I will always remember his answer.

Hope.

That's what I want to give people too.

The thing is, giving hope requires action. Not just talking about it.

I have some friends who are involved in The Hope For Haiti Project. They taught me a principle years ago that I still know to be true today.

If you can't go, send someone who can.

That's what The Hope For Haiti Project is all about. Don't miss out. Go there.

It's your turn.

Give Hope.

1 comment:

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

amen. i feel so helpless and honestly i sit in front of the tv and cry when i see little children with tetanus or losing limbs. I am grateful for those that can go and help the people of port-au-prince.