Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Letter To A Designer

Dear Kate Spade,

Your fall line is truly inspirational. Thanks for the ideas and for renewing my love of patterned, colored tights, dresses, polka dots, and cardigans. Also, you have made me want to stick with my get healthy plan even more, because skinny jeans are awesome. As if that weren't enough, I never really thought peep toes and tights were acceptable. Apparently, I was wrong.

Unfortunately, your prices are out of control and more than I could ever splurge on. You make Anthro look like Wal-Mart. Maybe someday when I meet my scruffy man in scrubs (they make my heart flutter every time)...or fire fighter... or whatever... I'll consider it, but even then I'm doubtful. I'll just figure out how to make your look for less.

Also, you confirmed to me that having dark hair and thick bangs is hot. I am blond. What's a girl to do?

Affectionately yours,
Nikki

1 comment:

Megan and Nate said...

so true those clothes are inspirational. i really want the skinny jean outfit. even the socks. everything! i do have my scruffy man in scrubs and i still can't have those clothes...what is a girl to do!