Monday, August 10, 2009

Terribly Happy

I can't get enough of this blog. Her passion and love for life is contagious. Here's my very own list of 10 things that make me terribly happy!

1. Best friend reunions
2. The smell of my home after it’s been cleaned top to bottom
3. The first signs of Spring after a long, Midwest Winter
4. An American flag flying in the wind
5. A baby’s giggle (doesn't get much better)
6. Seeing the potential in others
7. The peace & security I have in my relationship with Jesus Christ
8. Post-it Notes & Mechanical Pencils
9. Diet Coke with a lime – the fizzier the better
10. Generosity

And to add to my list of happy things getting me through this Monday...

11. A new cardigan to wear today
12. A trip to Hobby Lobby over my lunch hour for project supplies
13. Figuring out what menu item I LOVE at Jimmy John's and picking it up after Hobby Lobby
14. Matt Lauer looking extra dapper in his gray suit this morning (is that embarrassing to admit?) and Al Roker being on vacation (I'm sorry, but sometimes he is too much for me).

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It's like we share a soul... I was literally penning a card to send you this week that said "Dear Sister, I hope that this week is FILLED with things that make your heart happy"

I swear to you, it was before I read this.

I may still send it.