Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Summer Letter

The only time I ever remember wearing pigtails.1984
Dear Sister,
Let's set the record straight. I love my city. I really do. D-town is where it's at for me... Atleast for now. But I'm boorrreeeddd. Sure, there's things I could be doing -- cleaning, walking the dog, going to the gym, working on some project. Heck, I could even be filling out my UoP application...Remember when you were a kid and thought you had nothing to do during the summer? We didn't know a thing. Today, summer is basically half over and I haven't got much to show for it. I'm glad you're coming to play this weekend. We'll have a fabulous time and won't be bored for one second. I promise.
Love,
Sister

1 comment:

Megan and Nate said...

How cute are you! I love the piggies. We will be there soon to party too! Miss you!