Friday, July 31, 2009

Running, & Running, & Running

Here's hoping for legs like this after I'm through.
found here

To most of you, this goal would be easy. To me, it sounds like torture. I have never been a runner. In high school, I ran in the back of the group. With the smokers. I have never smoked. I have also been known to ask if games involve running before agreeing to participate. It's just not my thing.

But I'm stuck. I need something new. A challenge. A feeling of accomplishment. Motivation. Success.

I'm starting this plan tonight and posting it for you all (all 3 of you :)) so I'll actually follow through. I think I'm ready. Here we go.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Sister! What plan is it??? Are we running 2 5ks this Fall or what??? We need to be runners...

Kelly said...

Good luck! I to am not a runner. In fact I hate anything that has to do with running. I would rather go walk 10 miles than run 1. That being said I've heard that program is great and know several people who have done it. I even printed it off once a few months back. I have to admit I didn't even do day 1.

Shannon said...

Oops! Didn't see the link - *Blush*

Done and done! You can do it!

Rosie said...

Hello there, I don't know you, at least I don't think I know you (sorry if I do. If I know you, walk up to me and hit me the next time you see me.) I clicked over from Erin Pitcher's blog and was browsing. I wanted you to know that I have done this Couch Potato to 5K plan and I know that it works. It is awesome! So keep it up and good luck.