Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh Snap

This picture is to prove to the world that me and my sister are not twins and that I am the older one. I was very much 6 years old, on this day, 22 years ago. This picture also proves that she was indeed born in Des Moines, IA (if you look closely you can see "Iowa Methodist Medical Center" on my gown) and not adopted from Ethiopia like we used to tell her. :) Pretty sure we (as in me and my brother) were way mean to her growing up and I'm thankful she is so forgiving and doesn't hold it against us. It took us a while to warm up to another sibling, but now I'm thankful she's around and makes me laugh almost every day! Happy Birthday, Linz...I love you!

3 comments:

Matt and Erin Pitcher said...

You are so cute as a little kid! You actually told her she was from Etheopia!? Too funny!

P.S. Loved the walk last week, too. Let's go again sometime soon.

Megan and Nate said...

too cute! I am jealous you went on a walk with Erin. I miss my walking buddy.

L said...

As you know I am a slacker when it comes to blogging! But thanks for the birthday blog dedicated to me! :]
And yes, they really did tell me that I was from Etheopia!