Monday, May 18, 2009

Somewhere In Middle America

I realize in every picture I take these days that my regrowth is out of control...

Not our best shot, but I'll take Cheeseburger in Paradise with these ladies any day (and their husbands). Shannon's busy running the universe and Elisha's about to have a baby girl, but we converged in Omaha this weekend so I could see the belly one more time before it pops. Throw in a visit to Anthropologie, and some of my favorite shopping locations with Shannon to make life feel really good. The 2 hour drive between us may seem close, but it's just plain too far for my liking. Maybe someday they'll move here? I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You should remove this photo STAT. sister, I miss you already. I hate that we live 2 hours apart!