Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flying the Un-friendly Skies

Keeping our skies friendly circa 1986

You should check out one of my favorite blogs to read "1001 Rules for My Unborn Son." The author says, "Let's get some things straight before I get old and uncool..." Honestly, I wish I would have come up with the idea, because I worry about the same thing.

A few of my favorites:

"Courage is not the lack of fear, it is acting in spite of it. Mark Twain"

"You are what you do, not what you say."

"Get to know your sister's boyfriend. I'll rely on your opinion."

"You can never overdress."

People can submit their own ideas, and after my flight home from Arizona, I've got one. Here's something I'm going to teach my future boys...

"When on an airplane, always offer to help a lady lift her bags into the overhead compartment."
Helloo?!?!? Its obviously too heavy when her arms are shaking.

No comments: