Thursday, April 2, 2009

Falling behind

I'm behind on pretty much every aspect of life... on cleaning (especially laundry & dishes), on homework, on my running (more like jogging) for idiots plan, reading, buying birthday presents/cards, blogging. I'll get caught up one of these days. Not that you care.

I have an addiction. It's a bit embarrassing. I just want you to know I LOVE MTV "reality" shows. All of them. Or at least most. I can't bring myself to watch "G's to Gents." The shows suck me in, and I can't stop watching. I want to, but I can't. I know they've lost their original niche and don't play enough music videos. Did you know that the first music video ever to be played on MTV was "Video Killed the Radio Star?" That's a Cranium question... remember that for future reference. Anyway. The trouble with reality shows is that they end. Last night was the "Real World Brooklyn" finale. And I'm sad that I won't know what's going on in their lives anymore. Is that weird? Whatever.

2 comments:

Megan and Nate said...

I am glad you are back to blogging. I have missed your entries. I like the things you write/type about. Lets please hang out soon.

shannonlbolin said...

Sister - Come be with me and we'll be behind on life together... *sigh*