Sunday, March 1, 2009

One of My Very Favorite People

Today is this girl's birthday. And you should know that she is one of my very, very favorite people. In fact, you should be very sad if you don't know her because she really is that great. We met through someone else, and in an unlikely way, and wouldn't have guessed we'd end up so close. Like, be-in-my-wedding-someday close (with an appropriate bridesmaid dress, of course ;)). I'm thankful her family ended up in Des Moines -- even for a short period of time.

She's creative, funny, an amazing cook, disciplined, thoughtful, a great mother, and just an all around good person and friend.

So, Happy Birthday, Megan. The world is a better place because you're in it! Hope your day is as special as you are. XO-Nikki

1 comment:

Megan and Nate said...

That was so nice of you. Probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said. I really appreciate you! You are an amazing friend too.

Thanks!