Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stay-at-Home Dog Mom and a Heatwave

I've been meaning to post since Monday, but thought that if I didn't talk about it maybe I could extend my time off. I can't think of a better way to spend the past two weeks. Maybe that's not true, but it really was fabulous. Here's what I've been up to (as embarrassing as it may be) further solidifying my dreams of becoming a stay-at-home dog mom:

9:30 - Wake up after a lovely slumber on my new memory foam mattress; Check email, facebook, blogs, window shop

10:00 - Watch Kathie Lee and Hoda on the Today Show; Put on a clean pair of pajamas

11:00 - Rachel Ray

12:00 - Read a good book or Glamour magazine; More internet time

3:00 - My new favorite, Ellen

4:00 - Any show except Oprah -- not a fan. Usually an MTV re-run. Maybe Jon and Kate Plus 8

5:00 - Little Sister comes home; makes/picks up dinner; does dishes and laundry

6:00 - More TV :)

10:00 - Bed time

Mix in quality time with some of my very favorite people -- Shannon, Megan, girls from work... can't go wrong.
And then there's this window... across from my bed, that I would open the curtains and blinds and the sunshine would pour in to my little room. And it felt good. And it warmed my soul. Just what the doctor ordered.

Speaking of sunshine, we're having a bit of a heatwave (at least it sure feels that way). Check out the 7 day forecast. To celebrate, I had popsicles for lunch. Oh yeah.

1 comment:

Megan and Nate said...

If only there were a way to make money off of this lifestyle:). There has to be a way to make it work. I am still loving your chocolate biscuits!