Tuesday, December 9, 2008

***

Last weekend was my work Christmas party. Honestly, the best part of the night was wearing a new dress. My sister was a fabulous date, and I never knew how charming she actually was until she had our whole table laughing. At that moment, I resolved to be more like her in that area. Overall, the food was good, the dessert fabulous, and watching people look ridiculous on the dance floor was highly entertaining. I also developed a love for valet parking. Really, you should try it sometime. Last year, when I was trying to cross the icy street in my heels, I vowed to eat the extra cost. Well worth the money!
I found this picture of last year's Christmas party with Ashley. I couldn't help, but notice how much better my scar looks this year. You might not see it, but I do. It seems like forever ago since she were here. And then work seemed a little bit boring today without an Ashley email because those were some of the best.

4 comments:

Megan and Nate said...

You made that dress look good!

Sarah Skaggs said...

Wish I could've seen you in person....... I'm sure you looked stunning :) One more week until your fourth niece/nephew is born (if you count Aaron's first, my third.........although I guess if you count this one of Aaron's now........well, you know what I mean). Anyways, love you so much, wish we were spending Christmas together......or atleast closer. Someday, right?!?

Ashley said...

You look fabulous in ALL of these pics. And you're right, I can't see your scar, at all, in either pics. =) Oh how I missed the DMU party this year...all that good food and a fun excuse to dress up. My new dept. is catering Olive Garden for lunch on Monday, when I'm out of town - go figure! =). How I miss DMU!

From the glimpses I see, your apt looks darling! You'll have to take pics sometime and send them my way! I'd love to see 'em. Merry Christmas girl!

rc said...

Saludos..... Dejeme decirle que su blog esta espectacular, tiene muy buenos artículos y son muy entendibles, ah! por cierto le felicito por el blog y continue de esa manera contribuyendo con información útil para los visitantes, voy a continuar navenagdo por su blog y le visitare en otras ocasiones. :):):):):):) La entrada ha resultado muy interesante y entrenida, me he quedado un buen rato leyendola, me despido de usted y hasta la proxima oportunidad.