Friday, October 3, 2008

save the boobies


Dear Mr. Chi,
I wanted to tell you how your "ceramic hairstyling iron for silky smooth hair" has changed my life. You wouldn't even believe it. I've wanted one for so long, but couldn't justify it because my $30 Revelon flat iron was doing just fine. Even when all the other Chris Jones (my beloved O-Town hair lover) girls started getting one, I was strong. Recently, Revelon began to let me down. My naturally curly (read: frizzy, cowlicked, and wavy) hair just would not go flat. It kept flipping up (not cute) looking like a mixture of condelezza rice and the 60's flip. Vintage is usually good, my hair, not so much. I'd had enough. Today, my sister bought me the goods. Now, I have one of my very own and my hair looks good tonight, REAL good. I'm sure all the boys will want me, and the girl's will be jealous... not really, but that's what I feel like. :) So, Mr. Chi, I say, "thank you." Thank you for making my hair look fab, thank you for accepting my sister's rocking cosmetoligist discount, and thank you for making my flat iron the special edition breast cancer awareness one... where a portion of all proceeds go to save the boobies. For that, I'm sure all other ladies, husbands, and babies out there will be forever grateful. I know I am...
Sincerely,
N. Hook

4 comments:

Megan and Nate said...

oh how i miss my chi. it broke after a long 3 year relationship. I am now using the revelon straightener. Maybe that is why I hate my hair so much.

shannonlbolin said...

Sister, God bless Mr. Chi. I can't wait to experience the goodness!!!

Sarah Skaggs said...

I just realized I can leave you commments!!! (Obviously I am totally new to the blogging world). I love you, miss you, can't wait to see you, LOVE YOU! You make me laugh out loud to myself as I read all your wonderful thoughts. See you in ten days (yes, I have them counted down!)

sarita said...

I love my Chi but I am so jealous of your pink one!

Now, if only I had the motivation to use it once in awhile---it's just so much easier to pull my hair back in two little piggies...juvenile, I know.