Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A student again...

I'm not really sure what I'm thinking because I don't REALLY like school, but I just registered for classes today. Don't get me wrong, I love learning... just on my own terms... without structure... or stupid busywork assignments. Lately, the feeling of knowing there's something more has left me to do some soul searching. I really enjoy motivating others, and I enjoy learning about wellness so I'm looking to maybe combine the two. The wellness and nutrition aspects have come to mean so much to me personally that I think it would be awesome to share what I've learned with others...I've definitely not "arrived," but making baby steps for sure. I have a few pre-reqs to take before I can get into the meat of things... Here's what will be keeping me crazy busy this Fall:

*Anatomy & Physiology
*Survey of World Religions (DELIGHTFUL!)
*Intro to Psych
*Human Nutrition

Should be interesting... I'm sure I'll be kicking myself come October, but hopefully I'll be a little smarter.

P.S. 9 days since I had a Diet Coke... Still going strong. :)

1 comment:

L said...

Ok anatomy and physiology.... a breeze. Well at least when I took it at Central. Hopefully it will come easy to you too, if not I'm here.