Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!


July 22nd happens to be the birthday of 3 of my favorite people ranging in age from 26 to 9. It would be great if I had a picture of all three of them together, you know, to make the blog extra exciting, but I'm not sure if all of them have been in the same room at the same time. Happy Birthday Shawn, Emilee, and Lindsee...

My baby sister, Lindsee is the big 2-1. She is fabulous! I actually remember when she was born... and I was happy to have another girl in the family. The older we get, the closer we get, and for that I'm thankful. She is amazing at doing hair, has a sensitive heart, loves life, and is blast to hang out with. I love you, Linds. May this be your best year yet!

3 comments:

L said...

I've been slacking on the blog. But thanks!! I love you too!!!

Megan and Nate said...

I just saw your invite to you blog. Yeah! By the way you are beautiful. I love this picture of you.

musson said...

NIKKI!!! I just found your blog... well I found it through Nate and Megan's. I hope you don't mind!!