Wednesday, June 25, 2008

*sigh*

Today is not a great day. It's not bad per se, I just feel like I can't catch a break. It's a *sigh* sort of day...

*sigh*
Last night, I went to a "Favorite Things" party. It's like Oprah's Favorite things, on a WAY smaller scale. I don't even like Oprah, but I like favorite things! Each person had to think of one of there favorite things, and bring three of them. Through careful consideration, I narrowed it down. Coldplay is my favorite band (yes, Chris Martin, if you're beloved Gwyn ever gets old, I am available), and since their new CD came out last Tuesday, I burned three copies of that. I got away pretty cheap, but a dang good gift, if I do say so myself. You sit in a circle and draw three names out of jar, and those people get your gifts... piece of cake. Two of three gifts I got were good... some hair stuff, and face wash, and something else that was pretty lame, but oh well. I had a good time, anyway.

*sigh*
I took my car for an oil change on Monday, and of course came back with a list of things wrong with it. I swear one of two things are happening 1) My car is a piece or 2) The jerks at AutoLab think they can take advantage because I'm a girl. I've been waiting for "Joe" to call me back "in fifteen minutes" for the last hour. He wasn't very nice today which again made me want to do one of two things 1) Start crying or 2) say, "Listen here you little butthole..." I did neither. I was late for work today because his shop that was supposed to open at 8, opened at 8:15. Really, people?!? Then I walked to work...just a few blocks, no big deal. Well, it's humid here, like sweaty armpit humid, and my straightened hair is now wavy... Not cute wavy, more like remind me of my horrendously ugly junior high years. Pre discovery of a flat iron. Pre contacts. Pre makeup. Pre straight, gapless front teeth. I'll stop now.

*sigh*
I had a hard time at my WW meeting today being happy for the people who were meeting their goals when I'm not meeting mine. I'm a sore loser... or gainer. Whatever way you look at it.

*sigh*

No comments: